We asked local councils to apply for funding in response to coronavirus (COVID-19).
Local council sustainable transport measures: allocation of funds , file type: PDF, file size: 409 KB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email email@example.com. Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.
We asked local councils to consider active travel and 'pop-up measures' such as:
- road closures or lane closures, with filters for cyclists
- bringing forward trials for the introduction of default 20mph limits
- footway widening and decluttering
- temporary crossing facilities
- enhanced waiting facilities to encourage social distancing.