Skip to main content

If you are able to offer help as a business or an organisation, we need you to tell us about the help you can give.

You can provide help within your local area, regionally or across the whole of Wales.

You can change your mind about what you’ve offered to provide. You can let us know when we contact you. We cannot pay you for this help.

We need things like:

  • large scale accommodation for refugees and their families, such as hotels and holiday parks
  • transport, such as coaches and minibuses (you may not need to provide drivers) to take people to their new homes
  • supplies, such as clothes, toiletries and sanitary products
  • language lessons
  • employment and training
  • translators and interpreters

If you are able to offer a place in your home for refugees and their immediate family as an individual, you can register for the Homes for Ukraine scheme (on GOV.UK).