Writing to the Minister for Economy
When and how to contact to the Minister for Economy.
The minister can only deal with letters and emails based on their responsibilities.
If you wish to raise issues from multiple portfolios, please only write to one minister. You will receive a single response from the Welsh Government covering all of your concerns.
You will not receive additional or faster responses by contacting more than one minister. Your correspondence will be combined and answered once.
We will respond via email wherever possible (even if you have written to us in hard copy). You may wish to send us your correspondence by email only.
Please also check your junk mail or spam filters for replies – you may wish to add the @gov.wales domain to your safe domain lists to ensure that you receive our email responses.
We aim to reply within 17 working days. However due to the increased volume of correspondence currently being received, we may take longer.
We are unable to answer correspondence on non-devolved matters. These remain the responsibility of the UK government. Find contact details for the relevant departments.
Get help online
It may be faster to get help online.
Economic impact of coronavirus
For the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) information, as it relates to the economy or to support for businesses, please read the information we have online before writing.
- Find out more in our alert level 0 guidance for businesses, employers, organisations, activity and events organisers.
- Read our alert level 0 reasonable measures action cards for businesses and organisations.
You may receive a faster response by contacting organisations directly:
- Business Wales information, guidance and support, both financial and non-financial – to help individuals and business to start up and grow
- Working Wales: advice and support for jobseekers
- Careers Wales: careers information, advice and guidance
You can write to the minister at the address below. Do not send hard copies of emails.
Letters received through the post will be answered, but may take longer for us to respond to. We will answer by email where possible, so you may wish to email us instead.
Minister for Economy