You could get support for childcare whilst training and gaining skills to get a job.
Our PaCE project provides one to one advisor support. They help and support you into work.
The project is funded through the European Social Fund.
Support you could get includes:
- funding available for childcare
- guidance about benefits you can get whilst working
- advice about CV writing
- find and apply for training
- finding a job
- advice about what training and qualifications are required
- parents who are not in work
- parents who are not in education
- parents who are not already training
- parents who are unable to arrange childcare whilst trying to gain skills to get a job
Apply by emailing us.
You will need to tell us:
- telephone number
Your details are sent to one of our advisors in your local authority.
An advisor will contact you and arrange a meeting to discuss if you are eligible.
Meet with an advisor to check your eligibility.
If you are eligible, a meeting will be arranged with an advisor to discuss the support you need.