Privacy notice for the Commercial procurement stakeholder engagement survey.
The Welsh Government Commercial Procurement Directorate is conducting a stakeholder survey to assess its performance against the service requirements of its customers. The Welsh Government will hold participant responses to this survey, and share the data with the Centre of Public Value Procurement, who will analyse it to measure the Welsh Government Commercial Procurement Directorate’s performance for its stakeholder base. The data will be evaluated in a subsequent report which may be published publicly.
The Welsh Government is the data controller for information collected during the stakeholder engagement survey. The Centre for Public Value Procurement, at Cardiff University, is the data processor for information collected during the stakeholder engagement survey.
The lawful basis for collecting this information under Article 6(1) of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 is article 6(1)(e) (e) Public task: the processing is necessary for you to perform a task in the public interest or for your official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law.
What do we do with your information?
In our remit as the data controller, the Welsh Government uses the information received for the below purposes.
- Assess and measure our performance against the requirements of our stakeholders and customers.
In its remit as the data processor, the Centre for Public Value Procurement, at Cardiff University, uses the information received for the below purposes.
- Assess and measure the Welsh Government’s performance against the requirements of its stakeholders and customers.
Who do we share your information with?
- Information will only be shared across the Welsh Government Commercial Procurement Directorate and Centre for Public Value Procurement at Cardiff University.
- Information held by the Commercial Procurement Directorate is only accessed by staff members of the Commercial Procurement Directorate and staff members at the Centre for Public Value Procurement at Cardiff University.
- Any information provided is stored in protected areas of the Commercial Procurement Directorate’s and Centre for Public Value Procurement’s systems.
How long will we keep your information?
Commercial Procurement will keep information concerning participant organisation, team and survey answers on our systems for 120 months.
The Centre for Public Value Procurement at Cardiff University will keep information concerning participant organisation, team and survey answers on its systems for 12 months from the survey closing date.
Your rights in relation to your information
You have the right to:
- Access to the personal data that we are processing about you
- require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data
- The right (in certain circumstances) to object to processing
- The right for your data to be ‘erased’ (where consent is the lawful basis)
- lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who is our independent regulator for data protection.
For further information about the information which Welsh Government holds and its use, or if you wish to exercise your rights under the UK GDPR, please see contact details below:
Communications team: CommercialProcurement.Communications@gov.wales
Data Protection Officer
Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome correspondence in Welsh.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 01625 545 745 or 0303 123 1113