Skip to main content

In this guide

2. Who can use the energy service?

The energy service is open to public sector bodies and community enterprises, including:

  • Welsh Government 
  • local authorities
  • health boards and trusts
  • universities, colleges and schools
  • national parks
  • fire and rescue services
  • national museums and libraries 
  • arts and sports councils
  • community councils
  • community enterprises