Skip to main content

Report a safeguarding concern about a person aged over 18 years

If you’re worried about an adult in your family or community, please call 101.

Alternatively you can contact social services in your area. The contact information is available via the local safeguarding boards:

Cardiff and the Vale Safeguarding Adults Board

CYSUR/Mid and West Wales Safeguarding Adults Board

Cwm Taf Morgannwg Safeguarding Adults Board (see right side of page)

Gwent Safeguarding Adults Board

North Wales Safeguarding Adults Board (see footer of page)

West Glamorgan Safeguarding Board

Your call can make the difference in keeping an adult safe.

Services and social settings that usually support adults are not seeing people from your community in the same way as usual. You can make a big difference in keeping adults safe by letting services know if you think someone needs help.  

Help and support for those who are experiencing or know someone experiencing domestic abuse and sexual violence.