The report looks at satisfaction with accommodation, ownership, rental and energy saving measures for April 2014 to March 2015.
This is the latest release
- 68% of people were very satisfied with their accommodation and 26% fairly satisfied (94% satisfied).
- 77% of people in owner occupied housing were very satisfied with their accommodation. Compared with 52% of people in private rented accommodation and 48% of people in social housing.
- 48% of people in private rented accommodation were very satisfied with maintenance and repairs done by their landlord. Compared with 38% of people in social housing.
- 86% of users of social care services said that their accommodation was suitable for their needs.
- Where known and applicable, 94% of people said that they had roof/loft insulation, 74% cavity wall insulation and 31% of people solid wall insulation.
- People in private rented accommodation were less likely to have energy saving measures than those in owner-occupied houses or social housing.
- Further analysis showed that after taking other factors into account households in material household deprivation were less satisfied with their accommodation.
Accommodation and energy saving measures (National Survey for Wales), April 2014 to March 2015 , file type: PDF, file size: 900 KB
Telephone: 0300 025 6685
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau a gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls and correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.