Skip to main content

Contact us with questions or concerns about agricultural wages.

Rydym yn croesawu galwadau’n Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.

It is a criminal offence to not pay agricultural workers at least the Agricultural Minimum Wage.

If you are an agricultural worker and you suspect:

  • your pay rate is below the correct Agricultural Minimum Wage rate
  • other minimum terms and conditions of employment are not being adhered to

you should speak to your employer in the first instance. In doing so, you can ask for copies of your payment records.

If this does not solve the problem, you can make a complaint and seek redress by contacting the Welsh Government at:



Agricultural Minimum Wage Team,
Welsh Government,
County Hall,
Spa Road East,
Llandrindod Wells,


0300 060 4400.