Skip to main content

When and how you can appeal a SuDS enforcement notice.

When you can appeal

Your local SuDS Approval Body (SAB) may send you an enforcement notice if you have built or changed something without SuDS consent.

Only the developer who has been given the enforcement notice can appeal against the decision to issue it.

There’s no fee for appealing.

Deadline for appealing

An appeal must be made within the period of 4 weeks beginning with the day on which a developer is given the enforcement notice.

How to appeal

Fill in a SuDS enforcement appeal form.  

Email or post the appeal form and supporting documentation the Planning Inspectorate. Please ensure a copy of the appeal form is also sent to the SAB.

The Planning Inspectorate
Crown Buildings
Cathays Park
CF10 3NQ