Skip to main content

Use this form to apply to the local housing authority to have a protected farm worker re-housed.

First published:
12 February 2013
Last updated:


Apply to re-house a farm worker , file type: PDF, file size: 1 MB

1 MB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.