Information on the contact for software for the management of customer relationships.
Doc 1 , file type: PDF, file size: 120 KB
23 February 2022
ATISN 16029 – Primary Customer Relationship Management Solution (CRM)
Thank you for your request which I received on 28 January 2022. The information you have requested is detailed in annex 1.
The information you have requested is attached. The contract was extended with CGI UK on the 22 October 2021 for 12 months until 30 November 2022, as provided for in the contract, as signed on the 21 November 2019.
Please be advised that there is a further 12 month extension provided under the contract, which should it be activated will result in the contract expiring on 30 November 2023.
HRIS Replacement Partner (Development integration for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 HR solution for Welsh Government) contract was awarded in January 2022.
This contract covers the development, integration for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 HR solution for Welsh Government Setup and migration, Training and Ongoing support contracted separately during the project period to commence once the previous elements are complete.
If you are dissatisfied with the Welsh Government’s handling of your request, you can ask for an internal review within 40 working days of the date of this response. Requests for an internal review should be addressed to the Welsh Government’s Freedom of Information Officer at:
Information Rights Unit
Or e-mail: Freedom.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to quote the ATISN reference number above.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
However, please note that the Commissioner will not normally investigate a complaint until it has been through our own internal review process.
The information I'm requesting is regarding the software contracts that the organisation uses, for the following fields.
- Primary Customer Relationship Management Solution (CRM): For example, Salesforce, Lagan CRM, Microsoft Dynamics; software of this nature.
1. Name of Supplier: Can you please provide me with the software provider for each contract?
2. The brand of the software: Can you please provide me with the actual name of the software. Please do not provide me with the supplier name again please provide me with the actual software name.
3. Description of the contract: Can you please provide me with detailed information about this contract and please state if upgrade, maintenance and support is included.
Please also list the software modules included in these contracts.
4. Number of Users/Licenses: What is the total number of user/licenses for this contract?
5. Annual Spend: What is the annual average spend for each contract?
6. Contract Duration: What is the duration of the contract please include any available extensions within the contract.
7. Contract Start Date: What is the start date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
8. Contract Expiry: What is the expiry date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
9. Contract Review Date: What is the review date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. If this cannot be provide please provide me estimates of when the contract is likely to be reviewed. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
10. Contact Details: I require the full contact details of the person within the organisation responsible for this particular software contract (name, job title, email, contact number).