10 March 2022
Thank you for your request which I received on 10 January 2022.
With regard to the contract you asked for the following information:
- The number of people receiving this training, including the positions they hold and the reason they are receiving the training;
- The content of the training course; and
- The organisations or individuals providing the training.
The Contractors who hold the Suite of Diversity and Inclusion Training have recently commenced the development of the training and therefore at the time of writing Welsh Government does not hold the following information;
- The number of people receiving this training;
- The positions they hold;
- The reason they are receiving this training;
- Finalised content of the training courses.
The organisations who hold the Suite of Diversity and Inclusion Training contract are;
- ITEC Training Solutions LTD
- Chwarae Teg
If you are dissatisfied with the Welsh Government’s handling of your request, you can ask for an internal review within 40 working days of the date of this response. Requests for an internal review should be addressed to the Welsh Government’s Freedom of Information Officer at:
Information Rights Unit
or e-mail: Freedom.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to quote the ATISN reference number above.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
However, please note that the Commissioner will not normally investigate a complaint until it has been through our own internal review process.