24 March 2022
Request for Information: ATISN 16155 - Footpath at Cwm Clos Barri
Thank you for your request which I received on 14 March 2022. In response to TO/JJ/10555/21 and regarding the Judicial Review CO/965/2012, you asked:
- does the Planning Directorate, or any part thereof, hold copies of
- the schedule 14 appeal papers and
- Inspector Elliott's DL (Decision letter)
- does the Planning Directorate, or any part thereof, have copies of or ready access to
- the bundles and
- the court's reasoned decision in the JR case
- You also asked if Welsh Ministers were represented by Gwion Lewis appointed by TSol.
I confirm that we do not hold any recorded information relating to requests 1.a, 1.b or 2.a.
The information you requested regarding 2.b is enclosed. It is a scanned version and not the best quality, however, you can read the full text.
Regarding the appointment of Gwion Lewis (Landmark Chambers) I can confirm he did represent the Welsh Ministers on this case.
If you are dissatisfied with the Welsh Government’s handling of your request, you can ask for an internal review within 40 working days of the date of this response. Requests for an internal review should be addressed to the Welsh Government’s Freedom of Information Officer at:
Information Rights Unit,
or Email: Freedom.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to quote the ATISN reference number above.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioner’s Office,
However, please note that the Commissioner will not normally investigate a complaint until it has been through our own internal review process.