16 March 2022
ATISN 16168 - Withybush Hospital
Thank you for your request to the Welsh Government for information under the Freedom of Information Act (2000) received on 15 March 2022 regarding Withybush Hospital. You requested the following:
- Who voted for this and who voted against at the Hywel Dda board meeting
- How many people in Pembrokeshire were contacted and what was the support rate for the downgrade
- The risk assessment associated with the decision making
- The Impact assessment
- Any and all Council responses
- The cost of the proposed new hospital
- The forecast cost savings
- % of the board members who currently live in Pembrokeshire
Welsh Government does not hold the information you have requested.
In order to comply with our obligations under Section 16 to advise and assist, you may wish to contact the Hywel Dda Health Board with regards the information you are seeking. For your convenience, I have attached their contact details below:
The Freedom of Information Officer
Hywel Dda University Health Board
St David's Park
Job's Well Road
Carmarthen, SA31 3BB
The request you sent me contains personal information about you - for example, your name and address. The Welsh Government will be the data processor for this information and, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, it will be processed in order to fulfil our public task and meet our legal obligations under the Act to provide you with a response.
We will only use this personal information to deal with your request and any matters which arise as a result of it. We will keep your personal information and all other information relating to your request for three years from the date on which your request is finally closed. Your personal information will then be disposed of securely.
Under data protection legislation, you have the right:
- to be informed of the personal data we hold about you and to access it
- to require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data
- to (in certain circumstances) object to or restrict processing
- for (in certain circumstances) your data to be ‘erased’
- to (in certain circumstances) data portability
- to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who is our independent regulator for data protection
For further information about the information which the Welsh Government holds and its use, or if you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR, please see contact details below:
Data Protection Officer
If you are dissatisfied with the Welsh Government’s handling of your request, you can ask for an internal review within 40 working days of the date of this response. Requests for an internal review should be addressed to the Welsh Government’s Freedom of Information Officer at:
Information Rights Unit,
or Email: Freedom.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to quote the ATISN reference number above.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office,
However, please note that the Commissioner will not normally investigate a complaint until it has been through our own internal review process.