Determination on a dispute about whether plans for a new annexe to an existing house must comply with building regulations.
Building regulations determination decision: proposed two storey annexe , file type: PDF, file size: 411 KB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email email@example.com. Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.
The plans of the proposed building work do not comply with:
- regulations 37A and 38B (automatic fire suppression systems)
- regulations 36 (water efficiency in new dwellings) and 37 (wholesome water consumption calculation)
- part L1 of schedule 1 (conservation of fuel and power)
- part M1 of schedule 1 (access to and use of buildings)
- part R1 of schedule 1 (in-building physical infrastructure)