What is BydTermCymru?
BydTermCymru aims to be an innovative collection of materials to aid the Welsh Government’s internal and external translators. It includes our terminology database, TermCymru, our style guide, Yr Arddulliadur, as well as a host of other useful resources for translators.
- our searchable termbase, TermCymru
- a searchable version of the Translation Service’s general style guide, 'Yr Arddulliadur'
- resources for translating legislative texts
- a collection of translation memories for you to download and use in your translation memory software
- other resources for professional translators.
These are published on the web in the hope that they will be useful not only for Welsh Government translators but also for translators in general and, indeed, for anyone working in a bilingual environment.
Make the BydTermCymru homepage a Favourite in your browser, so that you get the latest information about new additions and developments.
2021 recruitment campaign
Below is a copy of the Translation Service information pack in relation to our 2021 recruitment campaign.
We welcome your comments about the new version of BydTermCymru. Send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Pecyn gwybodaeth recriwtio, in Welsh only, file type: pdf, file size: 442 KBin Welsh only442 KB