Skip to main content

Information about separated parents

For children
Sometimes separated families can find it hard to agree on what is best for you and they may need to ask the family court to help try and sort things out.
For young people
If your separated parents are finding it hard to agree on what is best for you, they may ask the family court to try to help.
For adults
Information for separated parents on how the family court will assist with resolving disagreements about arrangements for their children.

What is Cafcass Cymru?

Cafcass Cymru is an organisation in the Welsh Government that provides a voice for any child in Wales that is involved with the Family Justice system. When appointed by the family court we work with families and other organisations to find long-term solutions for the child.

About Cafcass Cymru