How to rebook or cancel your vaccine online if you cannot make the date or time you have been offered.
You can use the online vaccination rebooking service to:
- change your COVID-19 vaccination appointment to a later date
- cancel your COVID-19 vaccination appointment
- opt-out of receiving COVID-19 vaccination appointment invitations in the future
You can use the COVID-19 vaccination appointment rebooking service if all of the following apply:
- you are aged 12 or over
- you are registered with a GP in Wales
- you have a COVID-19 vaccination appointment later than today's date
- you have received a letter or text from your health board inviting you to use this online service
- you have not had a positive COVID-19 test in the last 28 days (you need to wait at least 28 days after an infection to be vaccinated)
Rebook or cancel your COVID-19 vaccine (on nhs.uk)
You will need to register on NHS Login to access this service. If you have a NHS COVID Pass you will already be registered on the system. To register you will need to upload a photo of one of the following:
- full UK driving licence
- full European driving licence
You may also be asked to record a short video of yourself.
Rebooking or cancelling your appointment will enable the NHS to offer your slot to someone else.
If you are unable to use the online service, you can contact your health board to change your appointment or use the NHS text service. This information can be found on your vaccination invitation letter.