Skip to main content

Local Health Board contact details

Aneurin Bevan University Health Board

Complex Care
Cwmbran House
Mamhilad Park Estate

Telephone: (01873) 73273

Website: Aneurin Bevan University Health Board

Business and Performance Manager: 01495 332358

IRP Administrator: 01495 332173

Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board

Block 5
Carlton Court
St Asaph Business Park
St Asaph
LL17 0JG

Telephone: (01248) 384 384

Cardiff and Vale University Health Board

Retrospective Continuing Care
Retrospective CHC Team
Cardiff Royal Infirmary
Glossop Road
CF24 0SZ

Telephone: 02920 335509

General enquiries

Telephone: (029) 2074 7747

Website: Cardiff and Vale University Health Board


Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board

Geraldine Thomas
Registered Nurse Reviewer
Cwm Taf LHB Headquarters
Ynysmeurig House
Unit 3 Navigation Park
Rhondda Cynon Taf
CF45 4SN

Telephone: (01443) 744800

Hywel Dda University Health Board

Aldyth King – Long Term Care Administrator (Carmarthenshire Locality)
Hywel Dda University Health Board
Block 6 Prince Philip Hospital
Dafen Llanelli
SA14 8QF

Telephone: (01267) 235151

Powys Teaching Health Board

Complex Care Team
Room 90
Neuadd Brycheiniog
Cambrian Way

Telephone: (01874) 711661

Swansea Bay University Health Board

Retrospective Claims Administrator
Long Term Care Team Block A
Neath Port Talbot Hospital
Baglan Way
Port Talbot
SA12 7BX

Telephone: 01639 684561

NHS Wales complaints and concerns

If you have concerns about your care or treatment, talk to the staff involved with your care as soon as possible. They will try to resolve your concerns immediately.

If this does not help, or you do not want to speak to the staff, you can contact the health board or trust’s complaints team

If you are not satisfied with the health board or trust’s response, you can contact the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.

Public Services Ombudsman for Wales

1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae
CF35 5LJ

Telephone: 0300 790 0203

Other useful contacts

Other useful contacts to access advice, guidance and support, on what healthcare you are entitled to from the NHS, and how you can complain if the service is poor, are listed below.

Equality and Human Rights Commission

Telephone: 02920 447710

Community Health Councils

Telephone: 02920 235 558

Community Health Councils provide free confidential advice and support to patients who have a complaint about NHS services. 

Citizens Advice

You can contact an adviser through the national phone service.

Telephone: 03444 77 20 20

Advocacy Support Cymru

Specialises in the provision of professional, confidential and independent advocacy for those eligible in secondary care and community mental health settings.

Telephone: 029 2054 0444

Carers Direct – for carers

Telephone: 0300 123 1053

Carers UK – for carers

Telephone: 0800 808 7777

Family action – support for parents and carers

Telephone: 0808 802 6666

Text 07537 404 282