This consultation ended 7 October 2022.
Summary of outcome
The summary of responses is now available at gov.uk.
We are seeking views from anyone involved in the UK pig sector supply chain.
The purpose of the consultation is to:
- gather evidence about how supply chain arrangements function
- explore the nature of relationships within the supply chain
- seek views on whether the supply chain can be improved
Interventions resulting from the consultation will aim to:
- ensure smart business planning and risk management
- support a competitive and resilient sector
This consultation is being held on Defra.Gov.UK