This consultation ended 4 October 2021.
Details of outcome
Summary of responses , file type: PDF, file size: 831 KB
We are seeking your views on guidance which supports the setting up of 4 corporate joint committees (CJCs).
CJCs will help regional collaboration between local authorities. This will include strategic development planning, transport planning and promoting the economic well-being of their areas.
We are consulting on the draft guidance to support the administration and governance of CJCs.
The guidance covers:
- CJC membership and constitutional arrangements
- staffing and workforce matters
- CJC meeting and proceedings
- governance and scrutiny
- funding, finance and budgetary matters.
- other statutory duties which will apply to CJCs.