Report of the Welsh Government funded public sector collaborative estate pilot in the Cwm Taf area.
A Regional Approach to Collaboration: Cwm Taf Pilot Study , file type: PDF, file size: 2 MB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.
The report outlines that the Cwm Taf regional pilot programme has the potential to deliver the following benefits:
- New homes from surplus public sector land release
- Significantly enhanced, customer-focused services through integrated service planning and a better estate to support service delivery
- Reduced annual running costs as a result of a rationalisation of public sector estate and the prudent purchasing of property services
- Capital receipts from the release of surplus public sector land and strategic brownfield sites, creating a fund for future investment
- New jobs associated with the development of surplus land and service improvements.