This consultation ended 11 August 2015.
Details of outcome
Summary of responses and Government response , file type: PDF, file size: 476 KB
List of consultees , file type: PDF, file size: 54 KB
Individual consultation responses: Part 1 (including index) , file type: PDF, file size: 4 MB
Individual consultation responses: Part 2 , file type: PDF, file size: 6 MB
Individual consultation responses: Part 3 , file type: PDF, file size: 4 MB
This consultation seeks views on detailed proposals to establish a new system for the Welsh Ministers to process 'Developments of National Significance' (DNS). This is a new category of planning application.
This consultation paper seeks views on:
- the thresholds and criteria of what qualifies as an application for DNS
- which secondary consents may be submitted for consideration and determination alongside an application for DNS
- our proposals as to how pre-application notification advice and consultation is undertaken
- the procedure for considering and determining an application for DNS
- our proposed fee structure for DNS applications
- the role of local planning authorities throughout the process.
This consultation paper is not seeking opinions in respect of the Planning (Wales) Bill. Views on this were sought in the ‘Positive Planning’ consultation paper.