This consultation ended 11 September 2023.
Summary of outcome
Following the outcome of the consultation process, the final version of the Child Poverty Strategy for Wales 2024 was published in January 2024.
Details of outcome
Summary of responses , file type: PDF, file size: 306 KB
We are seeking your views on the draft Child Poverty Strategy for Wales.
We are consulting on 5 objectives which we think will change the lives of children and young people in poverty:
- To reduce costs and maximise the incomes of families.
- To create pathways out of poverty.
- To support child and family wellbeing, including those with protected characteristics.
- To ensure children, young people and their families are treated with dignity and respect by support services.
- To ensure effective cross-government working.