This consultation ended 14 December 2022.
The responses to this consultation are currently being reviewed. Details of the outcome will be published here in due course.
We want your views on a strategy that will set out how we will work together to inform, support and encourage the public in taking action on climate change.
Net Zero Wales (Carbon Budget 2) committed to an important period of consultation on a new 5-year ‘Strategy for Public Engagement & Action on Climate Change (2022-2026)’. The aim of the final strategy will be to set out an agreed framework and guiding principles around how we will:
- Engage the general public in climate policies that will affect them and their communities,
- support people in taking action, and
- Work with Team Wales partners to enable and support public action at a local and regional level.
The strategy is structured into 2 separate parts:
- Part A: the main strategy
- Part B: context, evidence and behavioural science
Part A: Strategy , file type: PDF, file size: 496 KB
Part B: Context, evidence and behavioural science , file type: PDF, file size: 710 KB
Help and support
For more information about this consultation e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org