This report looks at children in primary and secondary schools.
This is the latest release
This report looks at:
- parent satisfaction - primary and secondary schools
- learning and development needs
- special educational and additional learning needs
- responsibility for education
- views on the education system.
- 88% of parents are satisfied with their child’s primary school and 75% are satisfied with child’s secondary school. Overall satisfaction with the education system remains similar to previous years, with an average rating of 6.3 out of 10.
- 85% of parents with a child at primary school agree the school ensures that all of their child’s educational needs are provided for.
Education satisfaction, learning and development (National Survey for Wales), April 2017 to March 2018 , file type: PDF, file size: 713 KB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email email@example.com. Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.
Telephone: 0300 025 6685
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau a gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls and correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.