This consultation ended 21 December 2017.
Summary of outcome
The summary of responses is now available.
Details of outcome
Summary of responses , file type: PDF, file size: 498 KB
We want your views on draft proposals to improve access to help, advice and services for Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities in Wales.
This document replaces the Travelling to a Better future Framework for Action and Delivery Plan (2011).
We are consulting on proposals for Gypsies, Roma and Travellers that help to:
- improve social inclusion
- allow access to culturally-appropriate and good quality accommodation
- reduce the incidence and impact of unauthorised encampments and homelessness
- narrow the gap in educational and health outcomes
- help them understand their rights and participate in decision-making
- support equal access to the labour market
- improve their relationship with criminal justice and social care agencies.