The aim of the evaluation was to provide an understanding of the initial effects of PLA, and to identify lessons as to how the scheme could be improved.
This is the latest release
In March 2021 the Welsh Government commissioned Wavehill to undertake an evaluation of the Personal Learning Accounts (PLA) programme.
- reflects on the design and implementation of the PLA programme
- analyses feedback on the process of enrolment in the PLA programme, analysing MI to identify patterns in the progress of course delivery and in the profile of those learners engaged
- explores the experience of learning
- analyses the outcomes and impacts arising from the programme to date
- provides a series of recommendations
Evaluation of Personal Learning Accounts: final report , file type: PDF, file size: 5 MB
Evaluation of Personal Learning Accounts: summary , file type: PDF, file size: 365 KB
Evaluation of Personal Learning Accounts: impact and cost–benefit analysis framework , file type: PDF, file size: 613 KB
Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.