How to find a care home that meets your needs.
If you are looking for a suitable adult care home, the CareHomes.Wales website lets you search for options that meet your needs. The website provides information about every adult care home in Wales.
It uses information from Care Inspectorate Wales, the regulator for care homes, as well as information from providers.
On CareHomes.Wales you can:
- search for care homes in your area by entering your post code or postal town
- search for care homes by the care home provider’s name
- look for care homes that offer nursing, learning disabilities, mental health, respite care or day services
- find care homes that deliver their service in Welsh or other languages
- see what facilities and services a care home has to offer
- understand if a care home has current vacancies. This information is updated by the care home providers on a regular basis, however, can be subject to short notice changes
- read the latest Care Inspectorate Wales inspection reports
- view information about typical weekly costs