Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee meeting: 03 February 2023
Agenda for the Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee Meeting No 11, 10.00am 3rd February 2023 on Microsoft Teams.
A PDF download of this document will be available soon.
In this page
1. Apologies. 10.00
2. Introductions. 10.05
3. Declaration of Interests. 10.10
4. Minutes of the meeting held on 29.09.22, and Matters Arising. 10.15
5. Chair’s Announcements. 10.20
6. Items from the Regional Groups. 10.25
7. Update on the Review of SuDS Implementation and Interim Findings – Andrew Sherlock, Water Policy Manager & Ian Titherington, Senior Policy Advisor Sustainable Drainage, Welsh Government; and Chris Ellis, Associate - Water, Arup. 10.40
8. Health, Well-being, Climate Change and Flooding - Cheryl Williams & Nerys Edmonds, Principal Health Impact Assessment Development Officers, Public Health Wales. 11.35
9. Joint England and Wales Flood and Coastal Erosion Risk Management Research and Development Programme. – Eleanor Heron, Research Manager, Flood and Coastal Risk Management, Environment Agency. 12.05
---------Lunch Break--------- 12.45
10. Coastal Loss Innovative Funding and Financing (CLIFF) Project – Rob Goodliffe, Coastal Transition Accelerator Programme Manager, North Norfolk District Council. 13.25
11. National Flood Asset Database Update - Wyn Davies, Manager, National Flood Risk Services & Ben Hext, Lead Specialist Advisor, Flood Risk Analysis & Asset Group, Natural Resources Wales. 13.55
12.1 Policy and Legislation Sub-Committee – To consider the joint report of the Chairs of the Committee and Sub-Committee. 14.25
12.2 Resources Sub-Committee – To receive the minutes of the meetings held on 4th November 2022 and 21st December 2022. 14.45
12.3 Managing Flood Impacts in Wales 2050: Review to be undertaken by the National Infrastructure Commission for Wales – To receive an update from the Project Advisory Group by Jeremy Parr. 14.55
12.4 Committee Work Programme - To receive the report of the Chair on the Work Programme, and to consider the recommendation that the updated Work Programme be approved. 15.15
13. Any other business previously notified to the Chair. 15.25
14. Date and venue of next meeting –
Thursday 25th May 2023, Conwy Council, Coed Pella, LL29 7AZ.