This consultation ended 12 September 2022.
Details of outcome
Summary of responses , file type: PDF, file size: 360 KB
Independent analysis of responses , file type: PDF, file size: 714 KB
We want your views on proposals for setting the 2nd wave of national milestones for Wales.
National milestones help ministers assess progress towards achieving the well-being goals set out in the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015.
We are consulting on proposed values for 8 national milestones in the below areas:
- Healthy Life Expectancy at birth
- Adult healthy lifestyle behaviours
- Gross Disposable Household Income
- Income poverty
- Percentage of people who volunteer
- Mean mental well-being score
- Percentage of dwellings with adequate energy performance
- Status of biological diversity in Wales