Statistics and further analysis on the percentage of eligible children receiving health visitor contacts through the Healthy Child Wales Programme for 2019.
This is not the latest release in the series: Healthy Child Wales Programme
Data for the latest quarter (October to December 2019) shows that:
- 94% of eligible children received their contact at 10 to 14 days (the highest rate of all contacts)
- 53% of eligible children received their contact at 3.5 years (the lowest rate of all contacts)
- 76% of contacts were received by eligible children in Flying Start areas, compared to 74% in non-Flying start areas.
Data for the whole of 2019 (1 January to 31 December) show that:
- 75% of Healthy Child Wales Programme contacts which should have been offered to eligible children, were received
- 73% of contacts are made within the specified age ranges.
Healthy Child Wales Programme, 2019 , file type: PDF, file size: 1 MB
Datasets and interactive tools
Healthy Child Wales Programme, 2019: tables , file type: ODS, file size: 82 KB
Telephone: 0300 025 1646
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau a gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls and correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.