Data on the number of homes purchased and the value of the loans received under the scheme for April to June 2021.
- Between 1 April and 30 June 2021, 511 property purchases were completed using a Welsh Government shared equity loan; this brings the total number of purchases under Help to Buy Wales since its introduction on 2 January 2014 to 12,480.
- During the quarter, the value of properties purchased totalled £118.2 million whilst the value of equity loans totalled £23.3 million.
- At 30 June 2021 there were 667 applications for loans still outstanding.
- The mean property purchase price using the scheme during this quarter was £231,233 with a mean equity loan value of £45,524.
- Between 1 April and 30 June 2021 there were 29 completed purchases of leasehold properties, all of which were flats.
- The majority of homes purchased through the scheme have been for first time buyers, accounting for 75% of all completed purchases to date.
The information is collected on behalf of the Welsh Government by Help to Buy - Wales Ltd. Information at a local authority level is published on StatsWales.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 061 5675
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau a gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls and correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.