Data on the number of homes purchased and the value of the loans received under the scheme for April to June 2022.
From 1 April 2021 the maximum property price available through this scheme has been reduced to £250,000 from £300,000.
Since its inception on 2 January 2014 to 30 June 2022, there have been 13,305 completions under Help to Buy Wales. 76% of these being first time buyers and over half of these completions have been 3 bedrooms properties.
- 132 property purchases were completed using a Welsh Government shared equity loan.
- Less than 5 of these completed purchases were of leasehold properties, all of which were flats.
- At 30 June 2022 there were 271 applications for loans still outstanding.
- During the quarter, the value of properties purchased totalled £28.6 million whilst the value of equity loans totalled £5.6 million.
- The mean property purchase price using the scheme during this quarter was £216,611 with a mean equity loan value of £42,802.
The information is collected on behalf of the Welsh Government by Help to Buy - Wales Ltd. Information at a local authority level is published on StatsWales.
Datasets and interactive tools
Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.