Skip to main content

You could get help for your child and family or support on family related issues.

Support is available for you or your family from 1 of the following schemes. They are administered by your local authority.

Flying Start

Flying Start helps families with children under 4 years old in disadvantaged areas of Wales.

Families First

Families First helps families who need help. The type of help you could get depends on your families specific needs.

Family Information Service

Your local Family Information Service can advise on:

  • childcare
  • help with children and families
  • support on family related issues