Horse industry: strategy , file type: PDF, file size: 869 KB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.
The strategy has 8 main aims:
- bring the horse industry together and develop its national, regional and local impact
- increase participation in equestrianism and develop the social contribution of the horse industry
- boost the economic performance of equestrian businesses
- raise equestrian skills, training and standards
- increase access to off-road riding and carriage driving
- consider the environmental impact of the horse
- encourage sporting excellence
- improve the quality and breeding of horses and ponies.