In this page
Section A: personal Information
- Please complete in full including any middle names.
- Use a personal email address. This must match the email provided on the registration and QTS form. You will need access to this email account for the duration of the claim period. University email addresses will not be accepted.
Section B: induction & QTS details
- You will need your QTS and induction certificates to complete this section.
- Please use the exact dates as provided on your certificates.
- Please provide your induction school with a scanned copy of your induction certificate as issued by the Education Workforce Council (EWC).
Section C: declaration
- Sign and date. Once the details in this form has been completed you will need to date and sign it.
- This claim form must then be shared with your Induction school.
Section D: payment details
The claim payment will be paid directly into the account that you provided on your registration form. If this account has changed please contact Welsh Government at ITEIncentives@gov.wales to amend your details.
Section E: confirmation of eligibility: induction school declaration
- This section must only be completed and signed by the Head Teacher, Deputy Head or Head of Department of the school where induction was completed.
- This form should not be completed or signed prior to the end of the induction period.
- The authorised signatory must ensure that the student’s details are correct.
- The authorised signatory must complete the details within this section in full.
- Sign and date.
Submission of the QTS claim form by induction school
Once both student and induction school have signed and dated the induction claim form the school signatory is responsible for returning it in PDF format to ITEIncentives@gov.wales along with a scanned copy of the induction Certificate as issued by EWC. It is advised to copy the student into this email.
Ensure the form is completed in full.
Ensure a scanned copy of the Induction certificate is included, we are unable to return originals.
Forms not completed correctly, that are returned incomplete or returned without a scanned copy of Induction certificate cannot not be accepted and will be returned to the school.
It is the students’ responsibility to ensure safe receipt of emails. Students should work with their induction school to gain confirmation of submission to Welsh Government. Copies of claims and emails sent to Welsh Government should be retained by students for their records. Confirmation of receipt emails received from the Welsh Government should also be retained. They should be stored securely and be accessible after leaving university and the induction school. If a student has not received confirmation of receipt email form Welsh Government within 10 days, they should assume the email or claim has not been received.
In previous guidance we reference a vendor details form, this has been replaced by a registration form. Previously submitted vendor details form will be accepted. A vendor details form submitted after April 2022 will not be accepted.