This consultation ended 15 February 2018.
Summary of outcome
The summary of responses is now available.
Details of outcome
Summary of responses , file type: PDF, file size: 1 MB
Annex A - Consultation list , file type: PDF, file size: 134 KB
Annex B - List of all respondents and sectors , file type: PDF, file size: 129 KB
Annex C - List of consultation questions , file type: PDF, file size: 127 KB
We want your views on the draft statutory instruments and national standards needed to implement Schedule 3 of the Flood and Water Management Act 2010 for the use of Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) on new developments.
We are consulting on proposed regulations and orders which provide the detail of how the SuDS approval process will work.
The draft statutory instruments cover:
- the procedure for applications for approval by the SuDS approving body ( SAB)
- enforcement of any breach of the requirement for SAB approval
- the developers’ right to appeal decisions made by the SAB.
In addition this document gives a summary of responses and our response to the previous consultation published on 19 May to 11 August 2017.
We are inviting stakeholders to one of our three consultation workshops across Wales:
- 9 February – The National Botanic Garden of Wales, Carmarthen
- 12 February – The Welsh Government Offices at Llandudno Junction
- 13 February – The Principality Stadium, Cardiff
To book, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 2 February.