Independent Commission on the Constitutional Future of Wales meeting: 28 June 2022
Minutes of the commission's meeting on 28 June 2022.
In this page
- Laura McAllister
- Rowan Williams
- Anwen Elias
- Miguela Gonzalez
- Lauren McEvatt
- Michael Marmot
- Albert Owen
- Philip Rycroft
- Shavanah Taj
- Leanne Wood
- Gareth Williams
- Gareth Morgan, Deputy Director and Head of Secretariat
- Carys Evans, Adviser
- Victoria Martin, Policy Lead
- Ruth Leggett, Head of Communications and Engagement
- Tessa Hajilambi, Office Manager
- Kirsty Williams
Item 1: Welcome from the co-chairs
1. The co-chairs welcomed everyone to the meeting.
Item 2: Interim report draft chapters
2. The commissioners discussed the latest drafts of sections from Interim Report, identifying areas for further work.
Item 3: Debrief ahead of the Summer and look ahead to the autumn
3. The commissioners considered the plans for engagement activity during the summer and autumn, and highlighted other potential avenues.
Item 4: AOB
4. The co-chairs thanked the commissioners for their contributions.