Independent Commission on the Constitutional Future of Wales meeting: 5 May 2022
Minutes of the commission's meeting on 5 May 2022.
In this page
- Laura McAllister
- Rowan Williams
- Anwen Elias
- Miguela Gonzalez
- Michael Marmot
- Lauren McEvatt
- Albert Owen
- Shavanah Taj
- Kirsty Williams
- Leanne Wood
- Philip Rycroft
- Gareth Williams
- Gareth Morgan, Deputy Director and Head of Secretariat
- Carys Evans, Advisor
- Heulwen Mai Vaughan, Secretary
- Victoria Martin, Policy Lead
- Tessa Hajilambi, Office Manager
- Rod Hough, Office Manager
Welcome from Co-chairs
1. The Co-chairs welcomed the commissioners to the first in-person meeting of the Commission.
What have we learnt so far?
2. The commissioners reflected on the evidence sessions so far, and discussed the implications for the forward work programme.
3. The commissioners agreed the draft structure of the interim report.
Future governance models for Wales
4. The commissioners discussed a paper by the expert panel (a long list of potential governance models for Wales) and agreed for further work to be undertaken to refine the list.
5. The commissioners reflected on commission's ways of working and agreed to further in person meetings.