Skip to main content

What to do if you have a problem with your council house or housing association home.

First published:
15 April 2019
Last updated:

If you have a problem with your home you should:

Step 1. speak to your local authority or landlord
Step 2. make a formal complaint and write to them following their complaints procedure
Step 3. contact the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales to look into your complaint if you are still unhappy