Local authorities and funding recipients can access a new online portal to propose, manage and review housing schemes which require funding from Welsh Government.
Local authorities will use the portal to manage their Programme Delivery Plan, which outlines the schemes to be funded with Social Housing Grant over the next 3 to 5 years.
Within the portal:
- Registered Social Landlords and local authority development teams are 'Funding Recipients'.
- local authority strategy teams who manage the Programme Delivery Plan are 'Plan Owners'.
Funding Recipients will use the portal to:
- propose new schemes that require funding
- view the schemes in the area that they work
- comment on schemes to inform plan owners of any updates
Plan owners will use the portal to:
- promote schemes to the programme
- manage the housing programme
- monitor the housing programme