Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions) for January to March 2022.
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 6,872 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in March 2022.
- In March 2022 69.4% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 63.7% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in March 2022.
Part 2: Care and Treatment Plans
- There were 19,718 patients in receipt of secondary Mental Health services at the end of March 2022; of these, 16,009 (81.2%) had a valid Care and Treatment Plan (CTP).
Part 3: Assessment of Former Users of Secondary Mental Health Services
- During March 2022, 95.9% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 8871
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau a gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls and correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.