Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions) for January to March 2023.
This is the latest release in the series: Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 6,778 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in March 2023.
- In March 2023 82.5% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 68.9% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in March 2023.
Part 2: Care and Treatment Plans
- There were 18,679 patients in receipt of secondary Mental Health services at the end of March 2023; of these, 15,631 (83.7%) had a valid Care and Treatment Plan (CTP).
Part 3: Assessment of Former Users of Secondary Mental Health Services
- During March 2023, 86.4% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.