Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services for July to September 2018.
This is not the latest release in the series: Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010
Information showing care and treatment plan compliance and the number of outcome of assessment reports sent within 10 working days.
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 5,856 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in September 2018.
- In September 2018 78.0% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 81.6% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in September 2018.
Part 2: Care and treatment plans
- There were 22,474 patients in receipt of secondary mental health services at the end of September 2018. Of these, 19,822 (88.2%) had a valid care and treatment plan.
Part 3: Assessment of former users of secondary mental health services
- During September 2018 100.0% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 8871
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau a gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls and correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.