Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions) for October to December 2019.
This is not the latest release in the series: Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 5,514 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in December 2019.
- In December 2019 78.4% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 84.9% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in December 2019.
Part 2: Care and Treatment Plans
- There were 22,690 patients in receipt of secondary Mental Health services at the end of December 2019. Of these, 19,718 (86.9%) had a valid Care and Treatment Plan (CTP).
Part 3: Assessment of Former Users of Secondary Mental Health Services
- During December 2019 95.2% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 8871
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau a gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls and correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.