Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions) for October to December 2020.
This is not the latest release in the series: Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 4,981 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in December 2020.
- In December 2020 78.7% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 86.2% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in December 2020.
Part 2: Care and Treatment Plans (CTP)
- There were 20,731 patients in receipt of secondary Mental Health services at the end of December 2020; of these, 18,077 (87.2%) had a valid CTP.
Part 3: Assessment of former users of secondary mental health services
- During December 2020, 91.3% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 8871
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau a gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls and correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.