Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions) for October to December 2022.
This is the latest release in the series: Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 4,754 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in December 2022.
- In December 2022 83.2% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 65.4% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in December 2022.
Part 2: Care and Treatment Plans
- There were 19,070 patients in receipt of secondary Mental Health services at the end of December 2022; of these, 15,928 (83.5%) had a valid Care and Treatment Plan.
Part 3: Assessment of Former Users of Secondary Mental Health Services
- During December 2022, 92.0% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.