Policies and approach in England and Wales to avian influenza in wild birds.
Mitigation Strategy for Avian Influenza in Wild Birds in England and Wales , file type: PDF, file size: 677 KB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.
This document outlines:
- the policies and approach Defra and Welsh Government, take to avian influenza in wild birds in England and Wales
- the approach taken by delivery agencies - Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA), Natural England and Natural Resources Wales (NRW)
- guidance to the general public and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) on issues which may impact them
- background to the disease and the susceptible population
- considerations assessed for government intervention
- objective of Defra, Welsh Government and their delivery agencies in assessing and responding to AI